Looking for a commercial steam cleaner? here are the reviews of the top 5 best steam cleaners for commercial use. A commercial steam cleaner is specifically designed to meet industrial cleaning needs. It is very different from a residential steam cleaner because it is built using high-quality stainless steel while most residential steamers are built using high-grade plastic.
The Best Commercial Steam Cleaner comprises high-endurance internal components that can withstand usage for a longer period of time. Such a steam cleaner is designed to serve commercial cleaning environments that tend to be much more demanding. A residential steam cleaner does not have the endurance to cater to such requirements.
A commercial steam cleaner is a much tougher beast that also has a stark difference when it comes to the quality of accessories, compared to a household steamer.
While household steamers are built lightweight, cute, and cost-efficient, commercial steamers are usually very heavy. Though household steamers are very effective for their job, there is no question that a commercial cleaner is extremely powerful and more suited for the task of regular commercial cleaning. Below is a quick list of the top 5 best commercial steam cleaners.
- 1 Best Commercial Steam Cleaners
- 2 5 Best Commercial Steam Cleaners Reviews
- 3 A Guide to Buy the Best Commercial Steam Cleaner
- 4 FAQs
- 4.0.1 How powerful are commercial steam cleaners vs. Bissell 12 mop?
- 4.0.2 Is it safe to use a commercial steam cleaner to clean industrial ovens?
- 4.0.3 Can you transfer germs when sharing the same commercial steam cleaner?
- 4.0.4 Can you use a commercial steam cleaner on ovens?
- 4.0.5 Can you use a steam cleaner to clean a commercial wolf gas oven?
- 4.0.6 Is the Bissell commercial steam mop better than regular steam cleaner?
Best Commercial Steam Cleaners
- The Dupray Hill Injection Steamer
- Sargent Steam Cleaning System
- Dupray Tosca Commercial Steam Cleaner
- Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner
- McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam
The cost of a commercial steamer is a bit higher than a household steamer. So, your budget plays a big role in which type of steam cleaner you will purchase. Nevertheless, a commercial steam cleaner will give you a far greater return on investment.
5 Best Commercial Steam Cleaners Reviews
The Dupray Hill Injection Steamer
Check More Details- Dupray Hill Injection Steamer
A few months back, I had been doing a lot of research about commercial steamers and wanted to purchase one for my office. Since my office is located near a construction site, it is subject to a lot of dirt and dust.
So, I was on a quest to have myself the best commercial steam cleaner. On my journey, I was able to narrow down my options to the best 5 commercial steamers. I also dabbled in household steamers for a while but found out very soon that a commercial steamer is designed for my requirement.
The Dupray Hill Injection Steamer is “The” commercial steam cleaner for cars, and I highly recommend it. The heavy-duty steamer produces 95% dry vapor or steam. It has the power to rapidly clean, and sanitize inanimate objects and surfaces such as car seats, dashboards, boot space, and is also great for wooden or concrete flooring, and so on.
- Its powerful quick heat-up feature creates piping hot steam in less than 8 minutes. Hence, it is perfect for cleaning carpets, car interiors, grouts, and tiles of all types.
- The Dupray Hill Injection system has a captivating LED screen that displays the steam pressure, operating temperature, and notifies when a quick boiler rinse or maintenance is necessary.
- Its high-temperature steam of up to 347°F (175°C) penetrates deep stains and removes dirt that is otherwise very stubborn. So, the machine kills 99.9% of germs such as bacteria and viruses.
- The adjustable steam control and dual tank system enable the steam cleaner to continue cleaning while you refill the tank with water or detergent-based solution. Hence, this system calls for zero downtime to clean with precision.
- It also has a detergent tank (20 oz) that allows you to use solvents while steam cleaning bathroom floors and tiles. It is very useful for those grimy surfaces wherein a burst of eco-friendly detergent into dry steam helps break down the grease, dirt, or stains. A simple wipe-off with a microfiber cloth and your carpets, countertops, furniture, or tiles will be squeaky clean.
The dual tank system gets heated and is ready for use within 8 minutes. So, one can get started pretty quickly. It has a long 14.9” cord with cord wrap and a digital interface that updates the user on steam temperature and pressure, at regular intervals. The steamer comes packed with a 27-piece accessory kit.
I find the price of this commercial steam cleaner to be slightly expensive. Nevertheless, the machine is of sheer Italian quality and very user-friendly. So, the Dupray Hill Injection steamer gets a 5-star rating from me.
Sargent Steam Cleaning System
Check More Details- Sargent Steam Cleaning System
I will tell it you straight away! This is one of the Best Commercial Steam Cleaners I have ever used. It is perfect for heavy-duty industrial jobs but is also just as good for house cleaning chores such as getting rid of hair and pet dander from carpets and rugs and is a great alternative to your water bucket and mop.
- The powerful Sargent steam cleaner uses active steam to sanitize and kill bacteria, viruses, allergens, and a wide variety of other germs within seconds.
- It has multiple attachments and hoses that make it very easy to clean high and low surfaces. The variety of brushes provide for abrasive to soft and gentle cleaning of various surfaces such as windows, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, and car upholstery.
- The machine generates 68 lbs of steam pressure and 300°F of blistering hot steam that gets into every grout and tile line. Hence, it provides, powerful, quick, and intense cleaning without the use of any harsh or harmful chemicals.
- Cleans stoves, barbecues, window panes, kitchen countertops, bathroom tiles, patios, and car interiors like a miracle.
- It is packed with 17 attachments that will deep clean your commercial or residential space in a jiffy! It also has an expected life span of 20plus years. So, rest-assure that you will enjoy a cleaner, shinier, and chemical-free home for years to come.
- There is no need for any chemicals due to the high-power steam generated by this machine. Each blast of the Sargent Steam Cleaner generates 298 degrees of powerful steam that reaches every nook and corner and makes grease, grime, and debris vanish with a single wipe.
The wonderful little machine is great for cleaning floors, walls, and ceilings, and is very cute to look at as well. It may not be very user-friendly, but with a little bit of hands-on practice, using it will become second nature. There is no point in going in for a commercial steam cleaner rental plan since the Sargent is a keeper.
Dupray Tosca Commercial Steam Cleaner
Check More Details- Dupray Tosca Commercial Steam Cleaner
This one takes the cake when it comes to the looks department. Its digital interface is so captivating and vibrant and its new features truly leverage the technology that exists inside. It has the signature Dupray adjustable steam control and its sheer high power steam turns regular tap water into a powerful force of sanitation. It is one of the Best Commercial Steam Cleaner in the market.
- It has the classic LED display that Dupray has come to popularize. The digital interface shows steam, pressure, temperature, and notifies when it is time for maintenance.
- The machine produces dry steam at 316°F (160°C) with 72.5 PSI steam pressure. It is the blend of temperature and pressure that makes the Dupray Tosca a very powerful sanitation appliance.
- The steam cleaner has a 4.5m power cord with integrated cord wrap.
- The steam cleaner converts tap water into high-power steam. Hence, there is no need to use harsh and toxic detergents or chemicals. Moreover, the adjustable steam control allows you to choose the amount of steam to suit your cleaning needs.
- The quick heat-up feature prepares the machine to steam within 8 minutes. The machine offers up to 90 minutes of steam cleaning per refill in a 4-liter stainless steel boiler.
- The commercial-grade steam cleaner comes packed with a 25-piece accessory kit and is manufactured in Italy.
The machine is just as efficient and user-friendly as its Hill Injection counterpart. It cleans all types of floors, grout lines, furniture, small rugs, kitchens, mirrors, and has various other applications in cleaning.
It is advised to not look for a commercial steam cleaner for sale, but to go in for purchasing this magnificent machine since it will be backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer will replace the machine, should anything go wrong within the warranty period. So, just go in for this one with your eyes closed, as it is quite affordable.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner
Check More Details- Vapamore MR-100 Primo
This steam cleaner is the most sporty-looking one I have ever seen. The machine looks like the head of an alien and it comes in bright yellow. It is a very lightweight and user–friendly vacuum cleaner and is absolute value for money in my humble opinion.
I saw it first at my aunt’s restaurant. The janitor seemed to be having a really easy time using it. I asked my aunt about it and she told me she has one at home as well. She has been using it for over a year now and finds it to be the Best Commercial Steam Cleaner she has ever used. My jaws dropped to the floor when she mentioned how low the price of this monster was.
- It is a corded electric steam cleaner with voltage: 110 Volts.
- The machine comes with a lifetime warranty that shows the brand’s sheer commitment to quality and its customers. The machine carries a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The appliance showcases the CEME Electronic Solenoid Valve that is usually found on commercial units. The feature allows the machine to automatically control steam flow as opposed to mechanically from the handle. Hence, it can provide dry and hot steam.
- The high-pressure commercial steam cleaner uses a large 1.6-liter tank with a heavy-duty 1500watt heating capacity to generate powerful and hot dry steam within just 11 minutes.
- The machine delivers steam at 220°F and can be used continuously for up to 60 minutes.
- It does not need any chemical solutions to enhance its cleaning capacity since it generates piping hot steam with regular tap water. The heat of the steam is enough to clean even the most stubborn stains on bathroom tiles, automotive and office floors.
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo comes with over 20 extensions and attachment tools. Ence, it has all it takes to get the job done, perfectly!
McCulloch MC1385 Deluxe Canister Steam
Check More Details- McCulloch MC1385
I recently saw this black beauty at an expo and was immediately drawn to it for some reason. It is one of the larger steamers of the lot and also one of the best commercial steam cleaners in the market.
It has been selling steadily for quite some while, in large part due to its versatility. The appliance has a variety of different attachments and a very powerful suction motor that enables it to clean the fine details of car interiors, engines, wheels, outdoor furniture, lawn equipment, boats, tiles and grouts, and almost every type of flooring.
- The steam cleaner has a large capacity 64 oz water tank that heats up within 12 minutes. It provides high-power steam for up to 120 minutes.
- The machine provides deep cleaning and sanitization without the use of any toxic or harsh chemicals, through the sheer power of its high-temperature steam. The high-pressure steam reaches even the trickiest of corners to eliminate stains, grime, grease, mold, and bacteria from a wide range of surfaces.
- The tool and accessory kit are packed with 23 high-utility accessories such as floor mop, nylon brushes, brass brush, mop pads, angled nozzle, scraper, scrub pads, and more. The accessories can be conveniently stored in the storage bag that comes with the appliance.
- The on-demand variable steam control technology allows you to blast away even the most stubborn grease. The optional steam lock for continuous steam and 58 PSI pressure is enough to take any type of dirt to the task.
- The appliance comes with an extra-long 18 feet power cord and a 10 feet steam hose that enhances maneuverability and allows you to clean those hard-to-reach places such as under the desk, or bed.
The commercial-grade steam cleaner comes with a 2 year warranty period during which your machine will be replaced if there are manufacturing defects.
I noticed that the machine is a little too heavy to be dragged around. However, its superior performance and ergonomic design will give you total cleaning satisfaction time and time again.
A Guide to Buy the Best Commercial Steam Cleaner
There is a reason why commercial-grade steam cleaners are more expensive than regular household steamers. Commercial steam cleaners have much more functionality, heat, and cleaning power. Hence, it is totally worth the investment.
There are a few things one needs to consider while buying the Best Commercial Steam Cleaner:
There is simply no comparison between a commercial portable carpet steam cleaner and a household portable steamer when it comes to power. You will have to hunt high and low for a household steam cleaner that is as powerful as a commercial one. This factor alone can be the difference between a clean and a dirty office.
Household steam cleaners are designed for cleaning homes. However, they do not possess the steam temperature, pressure, and suction power that a heavy-duty commercial steamer possesses. Commercial-grade steamers usually reach up to 300°F and pressure over 60 PSI. That is the kind of power you need to get deep into a carpet.
The high-level temperature generated by a commercial-grade steam cleaner also ensures that the steam is dry. Hence, it makes commercial steam cleaners more eco-friendly and reduces the drying time for surfaces, after they have been steam cleaned.
Most household steam cleaners are made of high-grade plastic. Hence, their body does not function for as long as its commercial counterpart. A commercial steamer is made of high-quality stainless steel which gives the steam cleaner a much greater shelf life and holds heat better.
A commercial steam cleaner is meant to run for longer durations. Hence, it has a much larger tank. Moreover, most commercial steamers heat within 10 to 12 minutes despite the volume of their tank.
There are a few commercial steam cleaners that have a continuous refill system with a two-tank system. The water from the second tank gets filtered into the first tank while you use it to steam clean. So, you can keep filling the second tank while using the appliance.
Attachments and accessories
Every steam cleaner comes with a few attachments, be it a household or commercial one. However, a commercial-grade steamer comes with a wide variety of attachments and cleaning tools. So, it gives the user much greater scope to clean dirt and grease of various types.
The attachments for commercial steam cleaners include nozzles, hoses, squeegees, extensions, and brushes among others. So, see to it that you choose the best commercial steam cleaner with all the accessories you need, including the storage bag.
Size and weight
Most commercial steam cleaners are usually much larger than household ones. It has to be so because of the power of the motor, and the size of the tank. Moreover, the number of features plays a crucial role in determining the size and weight of the appliance, as well.
Compact and lightweight steam cleaners are also available, but you will need to compromise on the steam pressure and suction power, a little.
How powerful are commercial steam cleaners vs. Bissell 12 mop?
Answer: Commercial steam cleaners usually offer steam with a temperature above 300°F and steam pressure above 60 PSI. A Bissell mop generates steam temperature between 200-250°F.
Is it safe to use a commercial steam cleaner to clean industrial ovens?
Answer: Yes, it is absolutely safe to clean industrial ovens with a commercial steam cleaner. Commercial-grade steam cleaners are heavy-duty cleaners that possess the suction power, temperature, and steam pressure that is enough to clean industrial ovens.
Can you transfer germs when sharing the same commercial steam cleaner?
Answer: A single commercial steam cleaner can be used on multiple items. A commercial steam cleaner does not transfer germs from one thing to another because it produces steam above 300°F. No germs can survive at such a high temperature.
Can you use a commercial steam cleaner on ovens?
Answer: Yes, you can definitely use a commercial steam cleaner on ovens. However, it is better to use a commercial steam cleaner with adjustable temperature control, so that you can adjust the amount of heat you use with respect to the requirement.
Can you use a steam cleaner to clean a commercial wolf gas oven?
Answer: You can use a commercial steam cleaner on a wolf gas range that does not have a self-clean feature. Use a milder heat setting to free up the dirt or grime from the surface of the oven and wipe off with a no-scratch Scotch-Brite pad.
Is the Bissell commercial steam mop better than regular steam cleaner?
Answer: The Bissell commercial steam mop is great for cleaning hard floors and other surfaces. However, steam cleaners of each brand are good for particular cleaning practices. Hence, you must choose a steam cleaner based on your unique cleaning needs.