Vacuuming is an essential part of maintaining a dust-free and pest-free environment. Hence, every household must use a vacuum cleaner to get a good cleanup. However, the device is not capable of deep cleaning evasive dirt. In such a case, one must invest in Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo.
A powerful vacuum cleaner will suck out particulate matter from even the trickiest corners, but what about those pesky stains? A steam cleaner will use moisture at high temperatures to get rid of stains and kill 99.9% of germs, fungus, and bacteria. Hence, the vacuum and steam cleaner combo is the perfect way to ensure sanitization in homes, schools, hospitals, and offices among other public places.
When you do choose to buy a vacuum and steam cleaner, the obvious question is which one to buy?
There are so many reputed brands with excellent vacuum and steam cleaner combo and a few fake ones as well. You will need help and some informed guidance to assist you in choosing a quality appliance that will make those household chores easy, and effective.
Top 5 Best Vacuum And Steam Cleaner Combo
We have listed the top 5 vacuum and steam cleaner combos that are worthy of your hard-earned money. These appliances are powerful and user-friendly and will provide you with years of sheer cleaning excellence. So, let’s dive right into the review!
Bissell 1543A Steam Mop and Steam Vacuum Cleaner
Check More: Bissell 1543A
I saw this vacuum cleaner upon my visit to my sister’s home. She was using it to steam the tiles of her bathroom and I was zapped when I saw the result. I used to use tile cleaning solutions and a scrubbing brush to clean my bathroom and she just cleaned hers in minutes with little to no effort. and I asked her about the appliance and she told me about the Bissell Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo. I immediately had to get one for my house.
- Every Bissell vacuum cleaner sold helps save pets since a part of the proceeds goes t the Bissell Pet Foundation.
- The 1543A model vacuums and steam cleans floors simultaneously.
- The Pet model has a special Drop-it tank emptying system that prevents hands from getting dirty.
- The cleaner also comes with disposable pads that help clean accidental pet messes thoroughly and reusable, washable microfiber pads that are suitable for everyday cleaning.
- The powerful cyclonic suction formula gets every pet dander and debris. It has a power rating: 1100 Watts for steam and 400 Watts for vacuum.
- Attachments: 1*microfiber soft pad, 1* microfiber scrub pad, detachable mop pad tray, Swiffer Bissell steam boost disposable pads and detachable steam boost tray.
- It supports a corded power source.
The disposable pads could have better absorption as I need to use two pads to clean the mess of my pet each time. However, the cyclonic vacuum formula gets every pet’s hair and is great for carpet cleaning. Overall, it is a very handy cleaning device.
BISSELL 1132A Symphony Vac and Steam 2 in 1 vacuum and steam mop
Check More: BISSELL 1132A
This model is a little more user-friendly with digital easy touch controls. I tested it and found it to be pretty lightweight.
- The 1132A is a great time saver as it vacuums debris and steam cleans hard floors such as wood, tile, marble, and granite floors at the same time.
- It has a cleaning path of 11 inches, power: 120 volts, and a tank capacity of 12.8 oz.
- The vacuum cleaner and steamer kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and sanitizes with steam using just water.
- Very user-friendly features that include 5-way adjustable handle, easy touch digital controls, quick release mop pad tray, 4 mop pads, and a power cord length: 25 feet.
- It has a dry tank technology that keeps the tank dry while you use the steaming feature.
- It has a heater warm-up time of only 30 seconds.
The 5-way adjustable handle is a very unique and excellent feature since it allows the user to maneuver and position the vacuum cleaner effortlessly. However, the wide 11” cleaning path cannot be easily used in corners and smaller areas.
Its ability to make any hard floor spotless truly makes it one of the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo in the market today.
Bissell, 2747A PowerFresh Vac & Steam
Check More: Bissell, 2747A
It is another variant of the signature line of Bissell vacuum and steam cleaners. The 2747A PowerFresh model has a very sporty looking and ergonomic design that looks great and also showcases the efficiency that Bissel as a brand is known for.
- The vacuum and steam cleaning mop simultaneously do both at the same time.
- It uses a natural way of cleaning since it uses only water by turning it into steam.
- The mop sanitizes floors and carpets with the power of steam to kill 99.9% of fungus, bacteria, and various other germs.
- It has the signature easy touch digital control that enables the user to switch between vacuum, steam, or both at the same time.
- The powerful cyclonic vacuuming formula captures dirt, debris, and pet dander at the very first go!
- The package includes 1* soft microfiber pad, 1* microfiber scrubby pad, and a detachable pad tray.
The simplistic package has all the basic essential tools and parts needed for effective cleaning. The ergonomic design enables users to clean effortlessly and also makes maintenance of the appliance a cakewalk.
I would personally prefer if the layout of the easy touch digital display was slightly modified to give this particular mop an exclusive display. Either way, it is one of the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combos available in the market, and that too for a highly affordable price tag.
Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
Check Details: Tineco iFLOOR
I had the good fortune of coming across this amazing vacuum cleaner at the home of an old buddy of mine. The guy is a bachelor and works from 9 to 5. Hence, he only cleans his house on the weekends. I decided to give him a surprise visit one day and found him going around his house dancing. And I looked more intensely to find that there was a cordless vacuum cleaner in his hand. I asked him how he was going about so effortlessly and joked about how his device would go off in 5 minutes without a cord.
He told me to just try it. The thing was light as a feather and it ran for another 20 minutes after he used it.
- The vacuum cleaner and steamer is a great time saver that effectively vacuums and washes hard floors in a single easy step.
- Its cordless and lightweight feature allows the user to effortlessly maneuver the device across the house and lasts for up to 22 minutes for continuous cleaning power.
- The appliance clears messy and sticky spills without leaving a trace. It thoroughly cleans carpets and rugs and is a must-have if you have pets at home.
- Its two-tank system is extremely powerful and provides intense cleaning and sanitization with freshwater steam.
- The vacuum cleaner can be used on tile, laminate, vinyl, marble, and hardwood flooring.
- The hands-free self-cleaning mechanism keeps the cleaner’s brush roller and tubes clean.
The package includes a charging adaptor, self-cleaning storage tray, Tineco deodorizing and cleaning solution, and a 3-in-1 cleaning tool. I would prefer if the cordless feature would allow for more than 22 minutes of running time so that I could get more work done at once. However, the 2-tank system gives this machine a real edge and easily makes it one of the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner combos that exist.
BISSELL, 2554A CrossWave Cordless Max All in One Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
Check Details: BISSELL, 2554A
I personally upgraded to this model since it ticks all the boxes of what an all-rounder vacuum cleaner should be.
- It enables the user to vacuum and wash hard floors at the same time.
- The cordless feature makes it so easy to use.
- The battery backup provides a total of 30 minutes of cleaning time with a 36V lithium-ion battery.
- The improved design allows the cleaning head to reach out into those tricky corners and pick up pet hair that gathers easily in the corners of every home.
- The self-clean feature maintains the appliance’s functionality at a peak level.
- The vacuum cleaner has a cleaning path that is 10.5 inches in width.
It is the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo in my humble opinion. It effectively cleans rugs, carpets, laminate, sealed wood floors, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, you name it! Moreover, the 36V lithium-ion battery provides a sufficient cleaning time of 30 minutes. It is impressive for a cordless 2-tank vacuum cleaner and steamer.
How to Buy the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo?
Vacuum cleaners are available in a wide variety of designs, shapes, and colors. However, their ability to clean should be at the top of your priority list. Moreover, one must keep their usage and cleaning needs in mind while choosing the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo.
Features are crucial
A vacuum and steam cleaner with a motorized brush clean carpets and rugs much better than one with only suction power. Some vacuum and steam cleaners have a switch that allows you to choose between motorized brush-clean and only suction clean. Deactivating the brush helps keep the finish of bare floors intact.
Choose a model with manual control for carpet pile-height adjustment, plus suction control for effectively cleaning delicate fabrics such as draperies.
Bagged vs. Bagless
There are pros and cons to both. Bagless vacuum cleaners do not require replacement or cleaning of bags. However, such appliances need periodic cleaning or replacement of filters. Bagless models are not recommended for people with asthma or allergies.
It is always recommended to buy a vacuum and steam cleaner that is eco-friendly. Choose a vacuum and steam cleaner combo that uses only water for steam cleaning tiles of bathrooms. It is especially crucial if you have pets in the house since some steam cleaners use chemical solutions that are not safe for pets or children.
Consider silent motors
Present generation vacuum and steam cleaners do not make much noise. However, it may seem as though they do if you use them in places that echo, such as a bathroom. Canister vacuums make the least noise.
Corded or cordless?
It all depends on how long you plan to use your vacuum and steam cleaner. Cordless ones usually last up to 30 minutes at most. So, a corded vacuum and steam cleaner is your safest bet if you plan on cleaning your entire house in one go.
Always go for substance over style when it comes to choosing the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo for your needs. List out all the expectations you have from your vacuum cleaner on a piece of paper, and make your purchase based on those.
So, follow our guide and choose the vacuum and steam cleaner that is right for you!