Folex carpet cleaner is a spot or stain remover. Actually, it’s one of the best spot removers you will find in the market. It can be the paw mark of a pet or any spill from anything like coffee or juice or even if you forget to remove the shoes before stepping on the carpet. There are several ways to get stains on the carpet, especially the heavy traffic areas.
But Folex carpet cleaner can help you to get rid of them all alone. It’s very effective and super easy to use. You don’t need any machine or to mix with anything. You don’t need to rinse it too. Then, How to use a Folex carpet cleaner? The answer is below-
How To Use A Folex Carpet Cleaner?- The Procedure
Folex is an instant spot remover. So you don’t need to go through the lengthy cleaning process. Besides, you don’t have to use any extra tools or machines to clean the spots. But to get the best result you can use a damp rag or microfibre towel and a dry towel too.
First, you have to locate all the spots you want to clean on your carpet. It’s always seen in any family there are some members especially kids who try to hide any spill accidents. Even some grown-ups have the same habits. If tea or coffee is spilled on the carpet, it’s an instant instinct to hide them behind or under something. But these can be very stubborn to get rid of if they are dried and too old. Along with that, some containers can make spots by leakage. So look for such hidden spots before starting the cleaning process.
Now take the Folex spot remover spraying bottle. Then have a look at the nozzle of the bottle. On four sides you’ll find three signs or directions. in two opposite sides, it states “stop”, which means if any of those two sides of the nozzle is upward it won’t release any solution. On one side you’ll find “stream”. Which means there is a single hole to release the solution. It will release the solution in a straight squirt. Then comes the last side which states “spray”. It has several pores and the solution will be sprayed by them at a slower speed.
For general spots set the nozzle at the spray mode. Then spray Folex generously on the stain. As Folex is an instant remover, there is no need to let it sit for a long time. Use the damp microfibre towel on the spot to agitate it well. If there is any sign of the spot remaining, spray the solution again a little. Then again scrub it with the damp cloth.
After you are done, mop the area with a dry towel well. As Folex doesn’t leave any residue on the carpet, you don’t have to rinse it. The mopping process will clear it all. After you wiped the spot there will be no trace of it. Now, if it is a stubborn rust stain or a very old spot. Then you have to give it a second pass. Just do the process again and the spot will leave the carpet for good.
Can you use Folex in a carpet cleaning machine?
Folex carpet cleaner is a spot remover and comes in a spring bottle. Many people want to use it in a carpet cleaning machine. So if you have the same question as if you can use a Folex in a carpet clear or not, then yes, you can use it. But you also can use Folex in a carpet cleaning machine. And there are several reasons to take the smart decision to use Folex in a machine.
- If you use a soap or detergent in the machine, it’ll leave magnetic residue on the carpet. But Folex does not leave much residue and it is not magnetic too. So, the spot will never return.
- If you use any chemical-based solution in the machine, it can be harmful to any member of the family. As the chemicals can have allergic or harmful reactions on them especially the kids. But Folex is clinically proven non-toxic. So, it won’t harm anyone and you can use it around children too.
- It’s odor-free and inflammable too. That’s really assuring for lots of people.
- It doesn’t damage any dye on the carpet. If your carpet can endure water then you can use Folex on your carpet.
So basically along with spot removing you can use Folex carpet cleaner in a carpet cleaning machine too for bigger usage. But there are some directions or tips that you should follow while doing so-
1. Never use any cleaning solution directly on the carpet. The same goes for Folex too. Always test it on a corner or any hidden portion. Test full-strength solution. If that doesn’t do anything wrong the solution in the machine won’t do it at all.
2. If your cleaner is a machine that uses a direct drawtube. You need to place the tube into the bottle of the Folex carpet cleaner directly.
3. But if your machine uses a mixing tank then you have to mix Folex carpet cleaner with water. Mix the solution with warm water in a ratio of 1:4.
4. Make sure to use warm water. Never use hot or boiling water on any carpet. If the water will be extremely hot, the heat will make the stain more stubborn.
5. If your carpet is heavily soiled or it has stains or spots you need to pretreat them. Use the Folex carpet cleaner directly on it to pretreat them. Then use the carpet cleaning machine for cleaning the whole carpet.
So it is clear that you can use Folex carpet cleaner in a carpet cleaning machine too. It will clean most of the spots without damaging your carpet. It won’t take much time and money. Moreover, you can easily use it and you don’t even have to rinse it. And on the machine, it will clean the whole carpet according to wish. If it doesn’t make your carpet new, it definitely makes you love the look of your carpet after a cleaning session.